Studs Types we have
Stud bolts and long studs including ANSI/ASME B18.31.2，ASMEB18.31.3，ASMEB18.31.3，ASTMA193，DIN975，DIN976，HG20634 ANSI full threaded stud for Flange tube, IFI136.or customize.
Carbon steel Grade 4.8,6.8,8.8,10.9,12.9.ANSI 5,ANSI 8.
Stainless steel Grade A2-50,A2-70,A4,A4-70,A4-80.
What's the material
- Stainless steel: commonly used for applications that require corrosion resistance and high strength.
- Carbon steel: a commonly used material for general purpose bolts that offer good strength and durability.
- Titanium: used in high-performance or specialized applications due to its high strength-to-weight ratio and corrosion resistance.
- Brass: commonly used for decorative purposes due to its bright golden color, but also offers good corrosion resistance.
- Aluminum: used for lightweight applications where weight is a concern, but not ideal for high load applications due to its relative softness compared to other materials.
- Alloy steel: used for high-stress applications, where the strength and durability of the bolt are critical.
What's the surface treatment
Black, blue and white zinc, waxed, dacromet, black zinc, natural color oil immersion, nickel plating, color zinc, hot-dip galvanized, color zinc (trivalent) chrome plating, white zinc,, 500A pickling yellow.