Machine Screws Types we have
Hexagon socket machine screws, cross slot machine screws, slotted machine screws, plum blossom machine screws, plum blossom machine screws with column, thumb screws, six star slot machine screws, hexagon head machine screws, Pozi slot machine screws, eleven Word slot machine screws, hexagon socket head machine screws with column, inner round hole slot machine screws.
- Types of drive insert
Types of screws head
Strenngth Grade,Carbon steel Grade 4.8,6.8,8.8,10.9,12.9.ANSI 5,ANSI 8.Stainless steel Grade A2-50,A2-70,A4,A4-70,A4-80.
What's the material
- Stainless steel: commonly used for applications that require corrosion resistance and high strength.
- Carbon steel: a commonly used material for general purpose bolts that offer good strength and durability.
- Titanium: used in high-performance or specialized applications due to its high strength-to-weight ratio and corrosion resistance.
- Brass: commonly used for decorative purposes due to its bright golden color, but also offers good corrosion resistance.
- Aluminum: used for lightweight applications where weight is a concern, but not ideal for high load applications due to its relative softness compared to other materials.
- Alloy steel: used for high-stress applications, where the strength and durability of the bolt are critical.
What's the surface treatment
Black, blue and white zinc, waxed, dacromet, black zinc, natural color oil immersion, nickel plating, color zinc, hot-dip galvanized, color zinc (trivalent) chrome plating, white zinc, phosphating, zinc-nickel alloy, natural color , Dacromet, 500A pickling yellow, tin-plated, blackened with oil + anti-fall silver plating.